Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Friday, December 12, 2014

Oh what fun...... NOT!!!!!

Yesterday daddy got a call saying that our Christmas hamper was ready to be picked up. Now, Mother Nature decided to throw in a challenge and made it..... Ugh I can't even bring myself to say what was falling from the sky, okay, it was frozen precipitation that piles up. You're going to make me say it, aren't you? Fine, it was snowing, there I said it, happy? There was only supposed to be 5 - 10 cm (2 - 4 inches), but, the storm reached us, and stalled for the whole day. By the end of it, 25 cm (10 inches) had fallen. The trouble is my stroller isn't built to handle that much snow, so we had to leave it behind, and daddy carried me the whole trip. Which was fine, but it meant foregoing some of the luxuries of my stroller, such as food, and my warm blanket (to cover my butt). I did have my hoodie on, which only covers so much (it leaves my butt hanging out), daddy stuffed the back half of me into his jacket, which did keep me slightly warmer.

Oh, yeah, the fun stuff. The hamper included a BIG bag of our Martin food, gift cards to our favorite grocery store and something called a "bed in a bag", I thought it was one of those air mattresses, but it wasn't, it was sheets to go on daddy's bed.

Daddy is reminding me that I should add something else to this blog, I'm supposed to thank the family the sponsored us, the Community Center for having Christmas hampers and uncle Matthew who came out yesterday and helped bring the stuff back to our place, oh and the nice man who drove us home.

No comments:

Post a Comment