Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Thursday, March 5, 2015

We are going!!!!!!!

Yesterday me and daddy went to see his doctor, that's not the big news, after that we went and saw my Granty Flo (Granty = Great Grand Aunt). Daddy had a present for her, a tablet that he was no longer using, he's going to put a bunch of ebooks on it for her to read when she's out. That's still not the biggest news, we finally have our ticket to go to ComiCON in 2 weeks.
Our ComiCON ticket
Oh, and I have a new droid in my life, his designation is C1-10P AKA Chopper from Star Wars: Rebels.
"If Artoo's your favorite dog, Chopper's the cat"- Star Wars Executive Producer Dave Filoni.
That quote pretty well sums up Choppers personality, sarcastic and cranky. Daddy says that if I were a droid I'd be like Chopper, I'm not sure if I should be offended by that or not.

We shouldn't be running out of the pee-pads any time soon, last week daddy bought a BIG package of them. The package says that there are 80 of them, so even if I go through 2 a day I won't run out.
80 pee-pads x 2 a day = who cares there's a lot of them

1 comment:

  1. Pawsome news Sunki,I'm sure you and dad are going to have so much fun,and yep those pee pads will last a while,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete