Sunki the Service Animal

Sunki the Service Animal

Saturday, July 4, 2015

The legend is now one with the Force

Sunki went to his vet appointment yesterday and the results were not good, the vet found what she thought was cancer in a spot that made a biopsy dangerous. Had Sunki continued to live he would have been on some serious medications, which means he wouldn't have the same quality of life that he once had.

After some long and hard thinking it was decided to have Sunki PTS.

But, Sunki is now one with the Force and is still looking after me.
As I sat mourning his loss, I had a vision. In it Sunki told me that he had found his replacement and that I had to go pick him up. He helped further by using the Jedi mind trick and getting people to aid in getting me to this new bunny.

So, Sunki's choice is already with me, and has already started his training. His name is Darth Hopper (he sort of looks like Luke Skyhopper). He is 3 to 4 weeks old and a Holland Lop. We'll be making a new blog just for him that you'll be able to link to from this blog.


4 comments:

  1. I am very sad to hear this. I am glad Sunki didn't have to suffer and had love and care. At times like these, I like to read 'The Rainbow Bridge'. I would put the link I have for it, but I'm afraid my comment would go to spam then. If you just Google it, you can see many different pages with it. R.I.P. Sunki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at Darth Hopper's toy there, and I wanted to ask you how bunnies keep from getting hurt from chewing on string thingies. It doesn't get wrapped around their intestines like it would with a cat? I was just curious. I like his nose spot. He's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, rest in peace, dear Sunki! I also am glad that he had a peaceful end. Blessings on you and Darth Hopper as you start a new adventure together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. Sun-Ki is now at peace with his Jedi Masters :). RIP sweet bunny boy
    Your Friend from Pet Valu in Shoppers World
    Misty

    ReplyDelete